- You feel a sadness deep inside that doesn’t go away.
- Words like “I don’t care” and “Nobody understands” or “If I want anything done, I have to do it myself” are running like a constant recording underneath your life.
- You don’t talk about your feelings because you start to cry or become defensive.
- You call yourself unkind names.
- You are easily irritated by people and situations around you.
- You don’t believe anybody when they say love you.
- Nobody has been in your heart for a very long time – even your children though they may be the center of your world. (Actually, you may be disappointed because you thought your kids would always want to be close. It’s natural for them to pull away as they grow up but you might have interpreted their learning to be independent as one more blow to you.)
- You can’t remember the last time you did anything adventurous.
- You feel as if you are getting “old”.
- You are just simply tired.
If you experience even half of these regularly, you are in danger!
Your heart is going, going….and could one day be completely gone even though your body is still walking around.
And over the moon, never leave me love? Won’t happen when your heart is in this condition.
Why? Because to truly LIVE takes a heart that is ALIVE!
Signs of a living heart?
- You are yourself with no apologies except when you know you have been wrong.
- You laugh – easily and freely from the bottom of your belly.
- You really LOOK at people and see beyond what they are doing to you. You see with compassion the battle they may be fighting but aren’t talking about.
- You say how you feel – with sensitivity and plain language and again, don’t apologize for it.
- When you are angry, it’s usually over someone else being hurt in some way.
- You are warm and tender and caring.
- You enjoy so many things!
- At times you just simply sit and smile from the inside out.
- You are happy most of the time.
- You know how to move yourself from negative places back to positive and you don’t give up until you are back there.
- You never stop growing.
- You never give up on the journey to True Love.
I could go on and on, which I tend to do on this subject, but I will stop here for now.
Which one is your heart?
You don’t have to stay closed up.
I know because I was.
When I would look at my heart, it was like a dark room with heavy blinds on the windows, cobwebs hanging off of old shelves filled with dusty boxes and trunks.
I found my way out and back into the sunshine. It was something I had to do in order to be open to really love again!
So, how do you open the door of your heart and free yourself from the cobwebs and heavy window coverings?
My purpose is to fight for your heart – to be your advocate.
I want you to find life again!
I want you to fall madly in love again with someone who can love you back in all the ways you dream of.
I have created a tiny pdf just for you to get moving in the right direction. It will enable you to begin breathing some fresh air back into the stale, fearful, resigned places.
Click the button below to download it but, before you do, promise me something. Let me know how it went after you work through it. Email me at email@example.com
Now, download my gift to you by clicking on the image below: